This program is the perfect solution for your shopping needs. Good Shepherd receives about 5% of every purchase you make using gift cards at area stores. You can place your order and pick up the cards during the Sunday coffee hour or on weekdays through the church office. Orders placed by Monday are usually available by Thursday, and you can pay when you place your order or when you pick up your gift cards. For your convenience, you can pay with MasterCard or Visa; this option allows you to continue receiving any awards or cash-back bonuses your card offers. If you can pay with cash or a check, however, you will save CGS the 2% credit card fee — but we would rather have your order no matter how you want to pay.
For another added convenience, you can now order your Scrips Cards online. You can click HERE to sign up for electronic/online ordering. Use our CGS code- 13E93629211L91. We also have a helpful sheet of 5 Common Online Ordering Questions and Answers that you can read through HERE.
CGS is now an AmazonSmile charitable partner. Every time you shop at Amazon.com they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Good Shepherd!
It's easy to set up –
- Just go to www.smile.amazon.com.
- Select your charity - enter “Church of the Good Shepherd Nashua”.
- CGS will pop up for you to select.
- Shop to your hearts content and help raise funds for our parish. All of your settings from your existing Amazon.com account will crossover, same log in, registries, shopping cart, etc. If you are an Amazon Prime member this will cross over as well.
- Once you are set up with CGS as your selected charity, shop at smile.amazon.com. The great part is that if you forget and log in to www.Amazon.com a reminder and link for AmazonSmile will pop up!
Tell your family and friends who shop at Amazon to go in and select CGS as their Smile partner too.